The heroes abilities for the Battlefront sequel have been leaked giving us additional insight on what we can expect this fall. Electronic Arts will be launching Battlefront 2 on November 17th, and if you purchase the deluxe edition, you will be able to play it a few days earlier than everyone else.
Last weekend players were able to play the Battlefront 2 Alpha to test out gameplay. As a result of the test, a lot of new details have emerged about the game. Details about the heroes, weapons, vehicles, planets, and now it looks like we have more hero information.
The information below is from a Reddit user, which outlines nearly all the heroes abilities with the exception of just a few. You will notice that General Grievous and Captain Phasma still have a lot of unknown details. In fact, it looks like we only know one of their abilities at the moment.
Finally, leave us a comment below on what your think about these leaked heroes abilities. You can also visit our character thread in the forum and share your thoughts on them as well.
- BOBA’S EE-3: Capable of firing a three round at the cost of accuracy.
- FOR THE HUNT: This ability reveals the enemies around him for a short period of time.
- CONCUSSION ROCKET: A single concussion shot that dazes enemies caught in the blast.
- ROCKET BARRAGE: He launches a hail of small rockets from his gauntlet.
- HAN’S DL-44: The DL-44 delivers high damage at the cost of overheating quickly.
- SHOULDER CHARGE: He charges forwards knocking over and damaging the first enemy he hits.
- SHARPSHOOTER: Han Solo can fire the DL-44 rapidly for the next few seconds.
- DETONITE CHARGE: Han throws a sticky charge that detonates at will.
- LEIA’S DEFENDER PISTOL: The Defender blaster pistol is a low-powered weapon that was popular in honor duels.
- UNKNOWN NAME: An enhanced E-11 assault rifle that shoots a stream of laser fire.
- SQUAD SHIELD: Leia Organa deploys a protective shield that protects an area from blaster fire.
- CONCUSSION GRENADE: A concussion grenade which detonates on impact, blinding and confusing enemies.
- LUKE’S LIGHTSABER: The lightsaber found in Obi-Wan’s hut on Tatooine that uses one kyber crystal.
- FORCE RUSH: Luke uses the force to enhance his speed and quickly move in any direction.
- FORCE REPULSE: He sends a burst of force energy out from the ground dealing damage to any enemies nearby.
- FORCE PUSH: He can use the Force to push a number of enemies in front of him.
- BOSSK’S RELBY V-10: A micro grenade launcher that is a highly destructive blaster/mortar weapon.
- PREDATOR INSTINCTS: Allows him to gain heat vision that makes the enemies stand out.
- DIOXIS GRENADE: A grenade that releases a potent cloud of dioxis gas that damages enemies.
- PROXIMITY MINES: Bossk throws out 3 sticky mines that detonate on proximity trigger, dealing high damage.
- CHEWBACCA’S BOWCASTER: Chewbacca’s bowcaster fires pure energy making it very deadly.
- MULTI-SHOCK: A grenade that can be broken into a cluster of smaller missiles which electrocute enemies they hit.
- HEAVY SLAM: He leaps and smashes his fists into the floor, dealing damage to enemies and knocking them off their feet.
- WOOKIEE BERSERKER: Chewbacca roars overcharging his bowcaster enabling him to fire fully charged shots with no charge time.
- VADER’S LIGHTSABER: Dual-phase lightsaber made after Darth Vader joined the dark side of the force.
- SABER THROW: Vader throws his lightsaber, cutting through and dealing damage to any enemies in the way.
- FORCE CHOKE: He can choke a cluster of enemies ahead of him, dragging them off the ground and through the air.
- FOCUSED RAGE: He can focus his energy allowing him to both deal and receive more damage.
- EMPEROR’S LIGHTNING: Force power firing electricity from his fingertips.
- ELECTROCUTE: The Emperor electrocutes enemies in front of him, immobilizing them.
- DARK AURA: He charges the air around him with force energy, damaging those around him and slowing their movement.
- CHAIN LIGHTNING: The Emperor unleashes a burst of lightning which hits a target and spreads to those around them.
- GRIEVOUS’S LIGHTSABERS: Unknown.
- KYLO’S LIGHTSABER: Crossguard lightsaber with lateral vents that divert the extra power from the weapon.
- FORCE PULL: Kylo uses the force to pull enemies ahead off their feet and towards him.
- FORCE FREEZE: He freezes all enemies in front of him, immobilizing them for a duration.
- SABER CHARGE: Kylo charges forwards and performs a spinning 360-degree saber attack.
- MAUL’S LIGHTSABER: Darth Maul crafted his double-bladed lightsaber to exact vengeance upon the Jedi.
- SPIN ATTACK: Darth Maul goes into a high-velocity lightsaber spin attack and leaps forwards.
- FURIOUS THROW: He hurls his lightsaber, damaging all enemies it touches.
- CHOKEHOLD: Darth Maul chokes a few enemies and throws them to the ground.
- PHASMA’S F11D: The F-11D blaster rifle is a successor to the older E-11 blaster rifle.
- REY’S LIGHTSABER: Originally constructed by Anakin Skywalker, Rey found this lightsaber in Maz Kanata’s castle.
- INSIGHT: Rey senses her surroundings, revealing all nearby enemies to her.
- DASH STRIKE: She charges forward with her lightsaber, dealing damage to enemies on the way.
- MIND TRICK: Rey causes nearby enemies to be dazed and confused for a brief duration.
- YODA’S LIGHTSABER: Shoto-style lightsaber using a kyber crystal from the icy caverns of Ilum.
- FORCE ABSORB: Absorbs blaster fire that creates a wave of force power that can damage and knock over enemies.
- DASH ATTACK: A forward leap that deals damage to enemies he hits. He can perform the move 3 times in quick succession.
- UNKNOWN NAME: Yoda becomes one with the force, instantly removing any negative effects from him and healing him of his wounds.
- LANDO’S X-8 NIGHT SNIPER: The X-8 Night Sniper is a model of blaster pistol with a computerized scope and silent mode operation.
- SMOKE GRENADE: A smoke grenade which obscures the view of his enemies, where he can see them using his night vision capability.
- SHARP SHOT: He takes a moment to take focus on up to 5 enemies before delivering a flurry of headshots against each one.
- DISABLER: A sticky device that can be detonated disrupting the radars and communications of enemies as well as revealing them.