No ping meter

Discussion in 'Battlefront Command' started by windex, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Should they have a ping meter?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. windex

windex
    ExpandCollapse
    Rebel Scum

Allegiance:
    Rebel Alliance
    Gaming Platform:
    PC Gaming
    Funny the way this game works as placing players when they join games. Its not based on ping, but based on the amount of in game players. So you can actually be put in a game with over 100 ping and wonder why you are shooting people at point blank range and then your doing no damage, yet they shoot you after your 3 shots and 1 shot you. This is just stupid! I admit the graphics on this game are pretty intense. But as far as the game play and connectivity, well its like playing Battlefield on a dial up. Hopefully they fix it, or they are going to lose alot of players.

"Even if you polish a turd, it's still a TURD!"

2. Jakobi

Jakobi
    ExpandCollapse
    Dark Side

Allegiance:
    Galactic Empire
    Gaming Platform:
    PC Gaming
    Yeah I always prefer being in control of what servers I want to join. I am not sure why they think removing this option of being able to choose your server, and ultimately your ping, is something that fans don't want. When I play BF4, I always choose the server with the lowest pings, and I would love to be able to do that in Battlefront.

A ping meter would be good though so you can at least bounce if you have a crappy connection.

Thanks for stopping by!